Thursday, October 19, 2006

ALBC Annual Meeting

Hello All!!
Well, I'm not sure if many actually read my blogs. I am highly recommending this year's ALBC Annual Meeting. They have a great listing of workshops related to conserving breeds. Becoming a Master Breeder rather than a populator. I'll be there. I have Kerry breeders (well a number of them are coming and a number are not) meeting for the first time... I need to make this Heritage Cattle thing more open to people to include more primary records about the different breeds that made up America. Kerry, Dexter, Milking Devon, Dutch Belted, Randall Lineback...

www.albc-usa.org/documents/2006 Brochure2.org

or register on-line at www.albc-usa.org/conf2006reg.php

$125 for ALBC members.
$155/non members (but I think you get a bonus...membership)

See yah all there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home